I’m Justin Earnshaw, a teacher of English. This blog is intended to serve as a resource for my students, as well as an online venue to begin establishing a digital presence. As a relative neophyte to the digital realm, this is a learning experience for me, and perhaps one for you, dear reader.
Things you can expect to see on this blog:
- Messages for students (to discuss, inform, and motivate, etc.).
- Connections to literary texts of the world (e.g. book reviews, links to excellent essays, geeking out over movie trailers).
- Noticings about this corner of the world — southeast Wyoming and the front range corridor.
Things you should not expect to see on this blog:
- Vitriol, vehemence, and other vile things found on the web’s dark(er) corners (such as hate speech, trolling, New York Yankees fans).
- Detailed elements of my personal life – students will not know where I live or where my gold is buried.
- An easy, how-to guide to doing it all the right way. This is simply my view on matters pertaining to the best possible worldly and academic education for my students.
Thanks for reading this, and now get back to reading that book!